1. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
2. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
3. Annealing: Steel annealing data
4. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
5. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
6. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
7. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
8. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
9. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
10. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
11. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
12. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
13. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
14. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
15. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
16. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
17. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
18. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
19. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
20. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
21. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
22. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets